Location: New Delhi (travel required)
|Role Title||Video Editor|
|Number of openings||Multiple|
|Role Level||2-3 years of relevant experience|
|Location||Based in New Delhi (Non-Negotiable);
The role will entail significant Intra & interstate travel across India depending on programs.
Desired Joining Date Process to apply
|The final amount will be decided mutually during the recruitment process
ASAP; Serious candidates are encouraged to apply right away
Please fill out the google form mentioned below:
Labhya is an India-based nonprofit that enables children from vulnerable backgrounds with the necessary skills to cope with poverty & become effective learners through Social-Emotional Learning (SEL). Labhya is a globally recognised non-profit supported by organisations like Harvard University, Nudge, DRK Foundation, The Commonwealth, UNICEF, and UNDP among other organisations.
Labhya is a dynamic and agile organisation that partners with Indian State Governments to co-create and ensure the implementation of SEL programs at scale. We are one of India’s fastest-growing nonprofits dedicated to co-create programs that will impact 30 Million vulnerable children by 2030.
Currently, Labhya has partnered with the Governments of Delhi, Uttarakhand, Tripura to co-create and ensure the implementation of programs that impact 2.4 Million children across 22,000+ government schools in India daily. Our programs, namely the ‘Happiness Curriculum’ and ‘Anandam Pathyacharya’ are the world’s largest and India’s first at-scale wellbeing programs.
We expect the following from you for this role:
*All the below mentioned tasks will be key to your role. The following requirements are not mentioned in order of priority.
- Translate Labhya’s program and information material into innovative audio visuals, resonating or connecting with the Labhya Foundation.
- Editing various forms of audio visual messaging, for example videos, photo stories, short films and documentaries for various projects.
- Apply an advanced sense of musicality and technique to deliver impactful audio visual messaging.
- Develop an overall audio visual brand messaging strategy for our Organisation
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and videos as and when required.
- Work both on and off-site to deliver best quality work within set deadlines.
- Work extensively with our communications team to ideate each deliverable.
- Managing the design and uploading process of all material and understanding the best practice for using a content management system.
- Creating general and project specific content for social media platforms as and when required.
Qualifications & Skills / Experience / Characteristics
- 2-3 years of Experience with another organisation in professional graphic designing or as an independent graphic artist.
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, DaVinci
- Prior experience of using up – to – date video editing softwares and equipment for pre and post production.
- Possessing the intent to learn (desire to grow skill set), ability to work in a team while being respectful and inclusive towards others and their views.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
Our team consists of professionals, educators, SEL experts, and entrepreneurs from prestigious institutions like Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) USA, Azim Premji University, Delhi University, Ernst & Young and KPMG.
At Labhya, we support and foster an environment where questions are always encouraged and collaboration is recognized. We are a home for you if you want to help build something that will enable millions of children to become lifelong learners through systems-level change. You’d also be able to develop your skills and profile by working with an accomplished leadership team and being a part of very rapid growth.
Further, Labhya’s values are:
- An agile and supportive team that is driven by a problem solving attitude
- Focusing on the well-being of children and trusting their potential
- Working processes that enable efficiency, constant growth and innovation
- SEL Programs that are driven by proximity and expertise
- Creating systemic and sustainable change in public education systems through partnership
Process to apply
To apply, please fill this form.
Please note, no application will be considered without the details requested in the above form