Strategy & Operations Specialist – SLM
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Strategy & Operations Specialist – SLM
About Raintree Foundation:
As the philanthropic arm of Raintree Family Office, Raintree Foundation leverages catalytic philanthropy to strengthen the development ecosystem and amplify impact. The Foundation pools together a mix of resources from the ecosystem to develop successful and scalable programs and solutions to address India’s chronic social and environmental issues. It strives to co-create these programs along with leading non-profit organizations, technical experts, governments and the community as a whole.
The Foundation’s current thematic focus areas are Sustainable Landscape Management (SLM) and Workplace Mental Health (WMH). Read more about our work here.
Position: Strategy & Operations Specialist – SLM
Reports To: Head – SLM
Based at: Pune, Maharashtra
Raintree Foundation is looking to recruit a dynamic professional to provide high-quality organizational and logistical support for its program activities and events. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting various program teams through planning and managing delivery of activities, reports, and knowledge products as per the annual work plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for rural development and environmental causes, who can navigate their way through our program complexities and go the extra mile in supporting an impactful program at both the head office level and at the grassroots.
Inclusion Policy: Raintree Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is highly recommended that candidates across their diverse background apply for the role.
– Manage field operations for daily coordination and field calendar along with the field manager.
– Provide coordination support to the program team.
– Oversee implementation schedule for program activities.
– Build and manage relationships with the multiple partners and co-partners/agencies working in the projects, and ensure they deliver together for the projects.
– Coordinate with program managers for communication, fundraising, and compliance-related documentation.
– Ensure adherence of internal program and project management systems and processes for the Foundation team.
– Assist in creation of newsletters, reports, presentations, and other documentation.
– Facilitate and ensure effective communication between implementation team and program managers.
– Lead and facilitate an all-partner forum for better collaboration.
– Work closely with internal support functions and corporate teams such as HR, Operations, Finance and Ecosystem Engagement towards meeting the goals of the SLM program.
– Collaborate with and support the operations team in building transparent and data-led systems and processes to optimise operational efficiencies in the SLM program.
– Contribute to the organisations learning and promote an environment for the learning and development of employees and partners.
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a reputed institution.
– 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in the social impact space.
– Experience in setting up operational processes and running day-to-day operations.
– Experience in stakeholder management.
– Excellent documentation and communication skills.
– Verbal fluency in Marathi.
– Experience in program/project management
– Passionate about sustainability and environmental concerns or rural development
– Agile and hands-on
At Raintree, we have a strong bias for action and feedback. While the role is based out of our offices in Pune, the individual will be required to be in the field regularly, to interact with the field teams and the community at large. Click here to apply.