State Program Manager
Location: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
State Program Manager
ARMMAN is hiring for the role of State Program Manager for two mhealth programs, Kilkari and Mobile Academy. Both the programs are running across 18 States/UTs of India with expansion in other states is in pipeline. As State Program Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of program across the states. You will be responsible for documentation, coordination and managing the program in coordination with state officials and ARMMAN program team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Program management and implementation of activities in accordance with the mission and vision of the organization.
- Develop and retain cordial and excellent relations with all the stakeholders involved in the programs till grassroot level, i.e, NHM officials, frontline health workers and beneficiaries.
- Organize and coordinate with state nodals on capacity building sessions, field-visits and other activities, as required.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding programs’ issues and decisions on services.
- Provide strategic inputs to overall program implementation of both mHealth interventions.
- Develop monthly and quarterly plans for state/ district/ block/ site visits based on monthly performance data.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout the programs’ life-cycle.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Analyzing program risks basis data and propose mitigation strategies to the organization.
- Collect successful case studies from the fields.
- Support other team members in research work, technical implementation of activities/UAT and MIS analysis.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
- Candidate should be MSW or MPH from a reputed university.
- Should have atleast 5 years of program experience implementing health program in-field, coordinating with state health officials and conduct meetings and trainings.
- Open to travel within the state and other program locations.
- Should have excellent communication skills, along with proven stakeholder management skills.
- Competency in MS-Office applications, like Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- Attention to details for further follow-up in the program.
- Ability to produce documents and coordinate activities independently.
- Ability to multi task and work in a multi disciplinary team.
- Able to manage/prioritize work from several sources.
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communication in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please send the application with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org· line “Application – SPM – Andhra Pradesh”.
Location-Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
CTC- 60K to 65K