Location: Rajasthan (Jaipur/ Udaipur) with travel within the state and to the
Safetipin head office in Gurgaon
Safetipin is social enterprise based in Gurgaon working to make public spaces and cities safer and more inclusive. We use apps, big data and backend systems to collect data on factors linked to urban safety and inclusion. Our data is used by individuals, city governments and other urban stakeholders to help design, build and manage cities to make them safer, inclusive and accessible to all. We are a small multi-disciplinary group of social scientists, architects, urban planners and technologists.
• Coordinating project activities on the ground (state of Rajasthan)
• Coordination among different partners and stakeholders.
• Facilitating and participating in stakeholder meetings and workshops
• Management of activities including research, data collection, capacity building, etc
• Data analysis – quantitative and qualitative, Project documentation and report writing
• Master’s degree in urban planning/ design, public policy, economics, and social sciences.
• 1-2 years of work experience in programming or research.
• Good analytical skills and innovative approach to problem-solving.
• Strong command of English and Hindi both spoken and written
• Willing to travel for work.
• Understanding of GIS and other data analysis tools will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may send a Cover letter, CV, and Writing Samples/Portfolio to email@example.com
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.