Senior Executive – Digital Literacy
Senior Executive – Digital Literacy
Established in 2001, NASSCOM Foundation has been witness to the transformative power of technology for the last 20 years. Part of the NASSCOM ecosystem, we are the only not for profit outfit, representing the Indian tech Industry. We remain rooted to our core philosophy of TechForGood, where our efforts are focused on unlocking the power of technology by creating access and opportunity for those who need it most. We work on helping people and institutions transform the way they tackle social and economic challenges through technology.
We have three key areas of intervention, Digital literacy, Skilling and employability and Women entrepreneurship. For more details, please visit https://nasscomfoundation.org/
The ‘Digital Resource Centres’ program aims at empowering the communities from marginalized backgrounds with enhanced digital literacy and access to Government schemes. In this project, NASSCOM Foundation will set up “Resource Centers for Digital Literacy and E-Governance” in different districts of the country, with a focus on Aspirational districts.
These Resource centres will act as change agents and engines of development, ensuring they provide need-based information, resources and an array of services, that will impact citizens’ lives and their livelihood in alignment with 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The Centres will be equipped with digital assets like computers & printer, online resources like subscriptions to informative pages/channels and physical resources such as books, magazines, newsletters, making digital tools available and accessible to the entire community. The centres will also provide services to community to avail the eligible Government schemes and E-Governance services and will act as hub to train community members with digital skills making them digitally literate.
As Senior Executive – Digital Literacy, she/he/they will be responsible to manage operational tasks to achieve planned outputs & outcomes. Broad structure of responsibilities is as below:
- Coordinate with Implementation Partners to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Coordinate day-to-day planning, implementation and management of project activities as per the defined outputs and milestones.
- Create and maintain detailed timelines/work plans for all project deliverables and key milestones with periodic reviews with different stakeholders.
- Ensure project interventions, planed outputs and outcomes are delivered on time within the stipulated scope.
- Coordinate with Implementation partner, direct beneficiaries to capture quality case stories, testimonials, success stories, videos and share with internal Communications team for project outreach.
- Ensure reporting timelines are met.
- Ensuring data and reporting compliances as per the LFA, M&E framework developed for the project as well as per the internal processes.
- Capturing and documenting best practices under the project.
- Collate monthly reports and project documentation for internal and external stakeholders, prepare materials for presentations and briefings.
- Be the custodian of the assigned project dashboard and report it to relevant stakeholders.
- Visit the resource centres regularly for real-time monitoring and field updates.
- Any other incidental work as and when assigned by the management.
- Post-Graduate, or equivalent standard of education essential – ideally in rural management, international development, public policy or other social sciences
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Privy to the Digital Literacy landscape in India with experience in executing relevant projects.
- Good report writing skills as per internal / external requirements
- Knowledge of project monitoring & evaluation (M&E), project-implementation-plan (PIP), impact evaluation and ToC framework’
- Passion towards working in social sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player.
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
- Readiness for extensive travelling (60-70% of time) across India.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity-sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.