Senior Community Builder
Centre For Social & Environmental Innovation
Senior Community Builder
CSEI is looking for a Senior Community Builder. The senior community builder at CSEI will be responsible for figuring out how we build communities around our initiatives. They will also be responsible for figuring out how these communities can sustain under the CSEI umbrella. This will involve thinking through the value the organization brings the community and how we drive that narrative. They will work with team leads to map stakeholders who need to be engaged. This person will be a team player who is comfortable with ambiguity and can drive consensus. CSEI is a new organization and this will be an opportunity to shape the structures and processes of the organization.
-Develop and implement a community engagement strategy to build and grow an active and eventually self-sustaining CSEI community.
-Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online and offline communities, networks and influencers that build a distinct brand for the community and also its members.
-Work with senior leadership to identify a value proposition and a CSEI ecosystem that the target audience would aspire to be a part of.
-Work with initiative and communication teams to develop messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
-Identify and onboard influential champion members to the community.
Manage this relationship.
-Lead a team of community associates who can deliver the required experience to the community members.
-Maintain an updated key stakeholder database for the organization.
-Design and organize community outreach and consensus building events.
-Own the communication of periodic project updates to stakeholders through newsletters, opinion pieces and social media campaigns.
-Explore ways to drive behavior change in the community
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· 6+ years of experience in community building.
· Be a strategic thinker who can develop comprehensive community engagement plans
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
· Be a self-motivated, results-driven team player who is passionate to learn and grow.
· Ability to envision roadmap to success and work independently with minimal oversight
Compensation will depend on skills and experience.
ATREE’s recruitment and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.
If interested, please apply via the link on the careers page: