CEPT Research and Development Foundation
CRDF is CEPT University’s research and advisory arm working towards solving critical problems in the built environment and improving people’s quality of life in towns and cities.
• Experienced Project Manager with strong knowledge of projects on built environment.
• 5 years or more experience in working with Consulting organisations and dealing with clients.
• Strong and efficient project management processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Prior working experience in Bids, Business Development Activities and Contracts shall be preferred.
• Basic understanding of project costing and finance.
• High competency in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
Interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com