Location: Mumbai HO
Designation: Project Manager
Position : 2
Location : Mumbai HO
Education : MSW/Masters in Development Studies
Experience : 3-4 years in implementation of development projects, should have handled a team / project
Requirement: Good Knowledge of MSOffice, Making Project Reports, Project Proposals, LFA, GANTT Chart, etc., good communication skills both written and verbal especially in english.
Compensation: Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000 only based on experience.
- Project Delivery. Ensure Operation SOPs are followed, Journey Cycle Plan is followed, Ensure that MMU team follows the ADCR model of project implementation, Ensure that the Van team duly fills the Online MIS software, submission of project reports, utilization to the Donor.
- Financial Reporting. Ensure that the project-related bills, etc are submitted to HO by 26th of every month from the field, review the Fund Utilization for the Project and coordinate with the Finance on the same.
- Support in recruitment of field teams in coordination with the HR team.
- Supportive induction and orientation. Induct and orient field team with support of HR.
- Stakeholder interaction. Project update with the field team during donor visit. Liasioning & networking with government machinery on the field. Liasioning with the Donor Team on the status of the project, presenting the progress report, funds, etc.
- Review. Review the performance of each van under the project and fill in the gaps.
- Daily Operations. Ensure that the Field Teams operate as per SOP by monitoring through the GPS and other monitoring APPs. Ensure that the target patient count is met. Ensure that Awareness programmes are conducted as per schedule.
- Communication in terms of field update(daily). Sharing of daily field updates with the communication team on a daily basis.
- Donor Visits. Participation in monthly review meetings with the Donor Team.
- Field Visits. Visit and conduct audits of the vans once in a month.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org