Location: Pune/Pimpri-Chinchwad Area
SNEH Foundation is looking for a young, dynamic, passionate Project Manager, preferably having a background in Public Health Nutrition for one of our significant projects named- Addressing Malnutrition. The position is full-time (8 hours from Monday to Saturday). Kindly go through the JD before applying. We are looking for candidates who are ready to give a long-term commitment and who are truly interested in working in the development sector.
– Masters in Public health/Nutrition and expertise in the same
– Fluency in written and spoken English and Marathi
– Passion for public health and social work
– Readiness to work long-term at SNEH
– Good presentation and communication skills
– Dedication and motivation to work hard
– Well-versed with basic computer applications and technology
– Prior work experience in community-based Malnutrition Projects would be preferable
The Project Manager of SNEH Foundation is responsible for the end-to-end management and scaling up of the respective project. In addition to assuring the organization’s relevance to the community, the accomplishment of the organization’s mission and vision would also be part of your profile. Also, a key responsibility would be to report to the CEO about the proceedings of the project and work closely with the CEO for the smooth functioning of the project as well as the entire organization.
1. Project Supervision:
• Planning the annual tasks to be accomplished under Project Addressing Malnutrition and creating parameters for the project impact
• Training the team about knowledge and execution of the project
• Weekly visits to all the project work sites and ensuring smooth execution of all the annual activities
• Forming close rapport with all Government officials, stakeholders and field staff for strong referrals and assistance.
• Creating survey forms, pre-test forms, and every other document that is required for data collection and record regarding Project Addressing Malnutrition
• Ensuring accurate data collection, data entry, analysis and presentation • Creating the monthly plans, monthly reports and annual reports of the project
• Maintaining all the respective records of the project- Storing photos, beneficiary documents, invoices, feedback, success stories, testimonials or any other project-related documents in an organized manner
• Supervising the team’s discipline, decorum, and socio-behavioral parameters of all the team members
• Ensuring holistic community development and working on the root causes for sustainable results
• Ensuring problem-solving in case if any at the interpersonal level of team members and maintaining a healthy work atmosphere. Ensuring healthy team building
• Home visits and site visits every week and escalating the issues if any to the CEO
• Conducting innovative awareness sessions at all the project sites
• Maintaining close rapport with the medical professionals involved in the project
• Ensuring knowledge to self and the team about the schemes, policies, and services available regarding Malnutrition, maternal and newborn health care.
• Overall management of people, data and processes of the project
• Conducting a common monthly meeting for all the team members
• Ensuring safety and wellbeing of all health staff and raising concerns to the CEO in case if it’s not being maintained
• Highlighting to the CEO in case of any issues during the project cycle on a regular basis to ensure immediate resolution of the problems
• Looking into publishing the Project work at various national and international forums, conferences etc. Ensuring that the work is being published in relevant journals.
• Studying and keeping updated about recent advancements in the field of malnutrition and related areas.
• Looking into the sustainability of the project so as to make a difference at the policy level.
• Developing a training module for the project that can be implemented for other organizations
2. Ensuring that all employees in the respective project including self are abiding by the Mission, policy adherence and planning of the organization: Making all the employees aware of existing policies, mission and vision of the organization and ensuring that all of them are following the same deliberately.
3. Management and administration: Providing general oversight of all SNEH Foundation’s initiatives, managing the day-to-day operations, and assure smooth functioning of the current initiatives. Looking into the management of all the SNEH initiatives and supporting in the administration whenever required.
4. Governance: Help the trust to abide by the rules and regulations of the organization by ensuring the same from self and all project employees. To ensure that all the tasks under all the projects would be done with utmost caution and on legal grounds. Any deviance from the policies and legalities will be penalized.
5. Finance: Work with the CEO to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals. Assist on designing an effective fund development program and plan meetings of the CEO with the respective funders. Finding out potential CSR donors and conducting an initial meeting with them. Participate actively in identifying, cultivating, and soliciting donor prospects. Closely work with the accounting department for the details of all the bills, and expenses under the respective project and prepare budget utilization as well as the proposed budget for each financial year for the projects with the CEO.
6. Community Relations: Facilitating the integration of SNEH Foundation into the fabric of the community by using effective marketing and communications activities. Having close contacts with community stakeholders in those areas where SNEH foundation’s projects run. Regularly communicating with the clients, donors, and the community to improve the services and generate community involvement. Look into holistic community development through all the projects. To act as a spokesperson for SNEH Foundation with regard to operations.
7. Donor and Volunteer Engagement: Close collaboration and communication with the donors and volunteers for updating about respective initiatives. To host and engage donors and volunteers at various occasions. Posting requirement of monetary or operational help to the donors and volunteers. Conducting volunteer inductions twice a month. Addressing the queries of the donors and volunteers and supporting them with the necessary information whenever required.
8. Miscellaneous: To take up tasks that are required for accurate planning and execution of the planned activities at SNEH Foundation for running the operations smoothly. To think of creative solutions to the day-to-day problems and to work on the provision and implementation of solutions to the problems occurring in all the projects. To be an active and dedicated member of SNEH Foundation and promote its vision, mission, and initiatives as much as possible. Creating social media campaigns and updating the social media handles of the organization with regular posts about success stories, celebrations, events, awareness topics etc. with the help of the CEO and volunteers. Creating and maintaining contacts with news reporters for occasional press releases. Participating and assisting in each and every activity, event, or initiative whenever required.
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com