Krishi Vikas Sahakari Samiti Limited (KVSSL)
Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Apply by: 25/11/2022
Krishi Vikas Sahakari Samiti Limited (KVSSL) is an agro based multi-state cooperative society established in the year 2009 under Multi-State Cooperative Societies (MSCS) Act, 2002 and having its headquarter at Jaipur, Rajasthan. KVSSL presents the finest bouquet of agro-inputs including seeds, bio-fertilizers, bio-pesticides, bio-organic manures, micro-nutrients, training excellence program on organic farming, formation of FPOs, procurement of agriculture produce etc. for holistic growth of industry. Krishi Vikas Sahakari Samiti Limited (KVSSL) is an agriculture based Multi-State Cooperative Society established in the year 2009 under Multi-State Cooperative Societies (MSCS) Act, 2002 and having its headquarter at Jaipur, Rajasthan along with a branch office at Gurugram. KVSSL presents the finest bouquet of agro-inputs including seeds, bio-fertilizers, bio-pesticides, bio-organic manures, micro-nutrients, training excellence program on organic farming, formation of FPOs, procurement of agriculture produce etc. for holistic growth of industry. KVSSL have a large network of 1,00,000+ farmer base through various FPOs having offices in 10 states and three manufacturing units functioning at Rajasthan and Haryana. KVSSL has also been empanelled as CBBO (Cluster Based Business Organisation) under Central Sector Scheme on formation & promotion of 10,000 FPOs by SFAC, NCDC, NAFED & NABARD in Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat & Chhattisgarh.
The Krishi Vikas Sahakari Samiti Limited (KVSSL) is looking for a Project Coordinator, having strong project writing and documentation skills, for the implementation of a Project on promotion of Farmers Producer Organization (FPOs). The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Team Leader to ensure the execution of Project deliverables under the Project on Formation and Promotion of Farmers Producer Organization (FPOs).
- To be responsible for completing the project deliverables as per MoA & its timeline.
- Should have experience in proposal development and project Reports for developing new projects for FPOs.
- To be responsible for developing business plan of all FPOs by consultation with respective FPOs.
- To develop the periodical narrative and quantitative report and present to various stakeholders.
- Achieve targets at each stage of intervention and complete all the deliverables as per deadline.
- To be responsible for submission of proposal for availing funds for FPOs and CBBO as per its project deadline.
- Support project team to do effective mobilization of trainees, counselling, identification of their strengths & limitations, training and life skills needs and overall targets for the programme.
- Documenting the best practices, Narrative reports, Case studies, and provide any other relevant update pertaining to the project.
- To develop the standardized training content modules, learning & knowledge kits and tools.
- To design the letter for correspondence/ permission, contracts, MoU, ToR etc.
- To develop strategic plans for various aspects of the organization and its ongoing programmes and also support in their implementation.
- To design and innovate M&E system of the project to continuously improve the activities and work in the field.
- To manage and maintain the MIS as per requirement of the project.
- Ensure identification of training needs at all levels and organize capacity building of staff and community on programme components.
- Facilitate support in developing quality publications as IEC materials, reports, workshop documents and brochures
- Any other work assigned by the reporting officer
- 3-5 years of experience in FPOs/ development sector with Post graduate degree or diploma in Agri-business Management / Rural Management or equivalent.
- Strong project writing and documentation skills are mandatory for this profile.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
Interested candidates are requested to submit your CV with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th November, 2022.