Youth for Unity and Voluntary Action (YUVA)
Apply by: 30/09/2022
TYPE OF VACANCY: Full time
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30 September 2022
DESIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Post Graduate (Social Scientist or Architect-Urban Designer)
• Language Skills: Hindi & English (essential), Marathi (preferable)
• Secondary research on Poisar River Basin, focusing on flooding and other climate hazards.
• Documentation and mapping of Poisar River Basin existing conditions with focus on urban poor bastis living alongside.
• Meetings with government officials to understand the implementation of development projects along Poisar River.
• Design awareness campaigns to inform communities about climate change and development projects on those living/working along Poisar River.
• Write articles/blogs, documenting the study and publish it in recognised newspapers and journals
• Document climate justice work along the Poisar river for reports, YUVA blogs, etc.
• Support the climate justice project in other regions of MMR.
Apply with your CV, writing sample, 3 references, and last drawn salary to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Associate”.
Please note that we will be able to communicate only with shortlisted candidates at each stage of the selection process.
YUVA is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, caste, religion, race, gender or sexual orientation.
Email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org