Program Officer – FPOs
Mahila Abhivruddhi Society (APMAS)
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana state
Reporting to: Program Coordinator- CBBO projects
Program Officer – FPOs
Mahila Abhivruddhi Society (APMAS) is a national level technical resource organization working for the advancement of people’s institutions such as women self-help institutions, farmer institutions, and other community-based organizations that believe in and respect the spirit of self-help and keep it as a guiding principle. It works closely with the state governments and key stakeholders in the development sector towards achieving poverty reduction and socio-economic empowerment of the marginalized and the poor.
Overall, Purpose of the Job: Involved in coordination of project “Central Sector Scheme of formation and promotion of 10000 FPOs”; Plan and coordinate with the project team, FPO-CEO and BoDs for developing, updating and monitoring of the MIS database for the project; Reporting and documentation; Advocacy and Research work; Training coordination; Reading material preparation.
Key work deliverables
- Coordinate with all the project team across all the 03 states of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar & Telangana- regarding MIS update, progress update, important communications, conducting trainings, budget release and monitoring etc.
- Coordinate regular team meetings and document the minutes
- Coordinate with different partners, collaborators, donors, to strengthen the FPOS
Reporting and Documentation
- Prepare consolidated weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually progress reports of all projects
- Preparing reference/reading materials, modules/manuals/posters, IEC materials, videos, articles, research paper, blogs, etc.
- Document successful stories/best practices/learnings from field and disseminate through different channels and platforms.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Primary responsible for regular updating all the MIS Database part of the project.
Development of Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for the project- indicators, target, database management, performance plans.
Regular field visits to different project locations in the three states.
Business Development of FPOS
- Preparation of Business Plans, DPRs, Market plans, etc. for the FPOS
- Work towards developing linkages for market, financial and technical
- Representing in different forums/workshops/seminars/conferences related to business development of FPOS promoted by APMAS
- Post Graduate in Rural Management, Agriculture and allied sectors- from a recognized University/Institute.
- With minimum 01 years of relevant work experience in the areas of handling complex assignments, MIS development, Data Analysis, Report Writing, Coordination of activities, Communications etc.
- With minimum 01 years of experience working in the FPO sector.
- Strong oral and written communication / negotiation skills in English (must), Hindi & Telugu (highly preferable)
- Ability to work independently to achieve performance objectives and deliverables; & Work in a team and promote team spirit and culture
Note: APMAS is an equal opportunity employer. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other legally protected characteristics. All selections are on merit. Qualified women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.