India Water Foundation
We are looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization with prior experience in both program management and team management. The position requires a multi-tasking approach, encouraging spirit and finisher’s aptitude. S/He will work on new ideas and concepts, with the understanding of Environment, water, Climate Change through a foresighted vision in line with organization’s mandate and strategies with a minimum experience of 5-7 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Writing program funding proposals and contribute to funding and project management processes as required.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize a donor base through.
- Consult with and update the Heads on the follow ups for different funders. Initiate contact and liaise with corporate CSRs, embassies, and other potential donors
- Draft articles, letters, PowerPoint presentations, and analysis of reports on water, environment, and climate change
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Be the point of contact for participants of the organisation’s courses & programs
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Power point
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com