Location: Mahendragarh, Haryana
About End Poverty:
End Poverty is a civil society organization registered in 2009 with a purpose to contribute towards poverty reduction in India. EP has been working in the states of Rajasthan, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, UP and Delhi. EP’s main target segment are poor landless agricultural farmers, small and marginal farmers, traditional artisans, poor and needy women, girl child, unemployed youth etc. Capacity building and training are the most important elements among others to support the diverse groups striving for change and a better life.
End Poverty is a professionally managed, forward looking, catalyst organization that designs & delivers customized, innovative and self-sustaining development programs which are replicable and create social impact.
End Poverty has identified four main areas of program interventions: Sustainable Livelihood Creation, Girls Education, Rural Development and Civil Society development.
For more details visit our website: www.endpoverty.org.in
Job Location: Mahendragarh, Haryana
He/she will be responsible for –
1. conceptualizing new solutions focused on climate resilience and sustainable farming in the intervention villages
2. Leading end to end delivery of the programme in consultation with the HO team and donor agency
3. Lead a team of 5-6 professionals on ground and handholding them on day-to-day basis 4. Management of all the data related to the programme
5. Stakeholder management and scouting of new opportunities for convergence and scaling up of the programme as and when required.
Reporting to: Key Account Manager
Qualification & Required skills and Competencies
✓ Graduate in agriculture/horticulture/climate science or any other relevant stream ✓ Masters’ degree in management / RD/MSW /Environment.
✓ 2-4 years of relevant experience (in CSR, Development sector), preferably in implementation.
✓ Excellent written and spoken English and Hindi
✓ Polished professional with outgoing attitude
✓ Proficient in MS Word, Power-point and excel
✓ Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in previous jobs (if applicable)
✓ Basic experience of using social media tools.
Negotiable based on past experience and educational qualifications
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply with a detailed CV mentioning the following details:
1. Current / Last Salary drawn
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice period