ARCH Development Foundation
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Position: Program Coordinator
Project: Umang – Joy of Learning
Reporting To: CEO & Director
Project Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
About the Organization:
ARCH (Advanced Resource Centre for Humanitarian) Development Foundation is a non-profit organization (registered as Section 8) headquartered in Vadodara working towards development activities mainly focused on education, women empowerment, skill and livelihood and financial literacy to name a few. We are working in states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu. For further information, visit our website – www.archfoundation.in
About the Program:
Project Umang focuses on providing quality education to the students studying in government-aided schools. It aims to create an eco-system in the school encouraging holistic development of children. Focus areas of the program are:
- Improving the learning level efficiency of students
- Promotion of activity-based learning
- Engaging students through different events & competitions throughout the year
- Conducting expert-based workshops & trainings for students & teachers
- Work in coordination with education & government officials to provide support to the project
- Will be responsible for the monitoring and coordination of project at multiple levels.
- Direct the project associate in promoting developmental programs for the benefit of children and community at field level.
- Develop planning, systems & processes concerning the project.
- Undertake periodical visits to project places to monitor, review and extend required steps for implementation of the project.
- Provide documentation support to the organization – reports, documentation, and other organizational documents.
- Establish a network with local agencies, government, and NGOs to strengthen the implementation of program of the organization.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to your immediate supervisor.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong hold on professional English language (read, write & speak) is a must.
- Willingness to travel & undertake fieldwork.
- Knowledge and understanding on issues related to education and community.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Ability to meet the reporting deadlines.
Qualification: Post-graduate in social work/extension education/ rural management or relevant field from a recognized university.
Experience: Minimum experience of at least 3 years in implementation of education programs in the development sector.
Position Availability: Immediate
Salary: INR 3.00 Lakhs to 3.60 Lakhs per annum
Interested candidates can apply with their updated CV at HR@archfoundation.in with subject line as “Program Coordinator.”
P.S.: Only the shortlisted candidates shall be acknowledged.