Hiring at rolling basis, to be completed by 15/08/2022
Anubhuti was founded by an enthusiastic and visionary Gandhi Fellow, CMGGA, Government Consultant, and a Legal expert who aims to strengthen the nation from its very core by ensuring quality education for all who are somehow not being incorporated into our mainstream education system. Anubhuti wants every child who is bound to live a nomadic life or under acute economic/social stress to be educated and stand on their own feet. With people like you, we aspire to make India a prosperous and peaceful community.
We strive to ensure that all children have equal opportunities to access quality education.
We intend to strengthen existing educational foundations and community support for all children to confront the lack of access to education at the systemic level.
About the Role
The Manager will coordinate and lead the program across a zone, ensuring that the growth of their team of Program Associates/Community Managers will lead to a developmental journey for the Bridge fellows, translating into student outcomes. As the leader of the zone, the Manager will develop a plan to implement the program effectively. To do this, the Manager will utilize the existing resources and design according to the need. The role will not only manage and coach a team towards outcomes but will also serve as the ambassador of the movement for the zone. Finally, the Manager will hold a more comprehensive commitment to Anubhuti’s organizational success, providing thought-partnership and broader leadership to building a sustainable and a value-driven organization.
In coordination with the community manager, program associate, and Director, the manager will work effectively for the organization’s growth.
- Accountable for program objectives to be met at the organizational level.
- Ensure implementation of the program.
- Track and monitor data.
- Evaluate the data for improvement in the program.
- Designing and managing webinars and events.
Training and Coaching
- Shadowing, debriefing, and guiding Community Managers, Bridge fellows, and Program Associates, both, individually and as a team.
- Reviewing and ensuring each Community Manager, Bridge fellows, and Program associate has strong plans and goals throughout the year.
- Facilitate reflection and re-framing plans and goals every quarter for each Community Manager, Bridge fellows, and Program Associates.
- Troubleshooting on-ground challenges for the Bridge Fellows/Fellows.
- Creating structures and spaces to facilitate the leadership journey of the Community Managers and Bridge fellows.
- Co-creating all learning spaces and other session plans, along with Training the Community Managers and Bridge fellows.
- Build relationships with strategic operations partners like stakeholders, schools, and government officials.
- Build a strong culture of inspiration, support, and accountability among team members by imbibing organizational values.
Take ownership of one’s own learning and development by being abreast of ecosystem knowledge.
Work with the Anubhuti team towards the overall aims and objectives of the organization.
- 3 + years of work experience (minimum) in the development sector.
- 1 year should have been spent in an operations leadership role.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. (Preferred)
- Teach for India Fellow/Alum
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to nurture and strengthen relationships at all levels. Taking the initiative to build organizational culture.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust in the team & across all stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills both in Hindi & English.
- Program and Tool designing skills in the context of the program.
- Data analysis, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Decision Making and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand the pulse of the ecosystem and make well-informed decisions.
- Ability to manage a team and deliver targets on time.
- Computer fluency- Expertise in MS Office, the knowledge of a designing tool would be a plus.
Remuneration: Annual CTC 4.0 LPA to 4.5 LPA
How to Apply: Fill out this google form – Anubhuti Recruitment 2022