Manager to Chairman/ CEO
Location: Gurgaon / Haryana
Manager to Chairman/ CEO
|Job Title||Manager to Chairman/ CEO|
|About End Poverty||End Poverty is a civil society organization registered in 2009 with a purpose to contribute towards poverty reduction in India. EP has been working in the states of Rajasthan, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, UP and Delhi. EP’s main target segment are poor landless agricultural farmers, small and marginal farmers, traditional artisans, poor and needy women, girl child, unemployed youth etc. Capacity building and training are the most important elements among others to support the diverse groups striving for change and a better life.
End Poverty is a professionally managed, forward looking, catalyst organization that designs & delivers customized, innovative and self-sustaining development programs which are replicable and create social impact.
End Poverty has identified four main areas of program interventions: Sustainable Livelihood Creation, Girls’ Education, Rural Development and Civil Society development.
For more details visit our website: www.endpoverty.org.in
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Haryana|
|Job Responsibilities||The position will report to CEO and work closely with the different departments and Stakeholders. Strong communication skills and an ability to be both firm, flexible and assertive will be necessary in this position in order to manage communications with external and internal stakeholders successfully.
The candidate will engage in prioritizing, scheduling, planning CEO calendar, follow-ups and writing the agenda and minutes of meeting, key take-outs and action plan. The candidate will play a coordination role between the CEO office and the Department Heads for planning, reviewing, follow-ups, data analysis and report writing. Efficient and effective prioritization of schedule, planning and follow-up stakeholders’ communication is essential to the candidate’s profile in this position.
• Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate activities of the CEO office;
• Act as a representative of the CEO and follow through his instructions and guidance with the management team;
• Organize and prioritize issues and collect the required information for effective decision making by the CEO;
• Participate in regular meetings with the Management Teams to minute and report on business conducted, issues discussed, key take-outs and action points, follow-up on actions, analyse and report issues and challenges;
• Maintain database on inquiries directed to the CEO including gather, assess and prioritize inquiries;
• Follow-up on staff issues till they are addressed, and keep track of progress until resolved;
• Maintain a tracker of organization activities;
• Help CEO desk with communication to increase clarity, efficiency and success across different projects and departments;
• Build and maintain relations across all departments.
|Reporting to||Chairman/ CEO|
|Qualification & Required skills and Competencies||Essential Qualifications:
– MBA from a reputed institution
– Experience of 5-10 years of working with senior management.
– Excellent time management, organizing and follow-up skills.
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
– Analytical thinker who can analyse and organize data and report on ideas and results.
|How to Apply||Interested candidates may apply with a detailed CV mentioning the following details:
1. Current / Last Salary drawn
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice period