Manager Human Resources
Manager Human Resources
No. of Positions: 1
Contract Type: Fixed Term Renewable Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the Institution To prepare detailed Job Description of new vacant positions with budget availability and necessary sanctions from respective Directors.
- Engage in periodic people planning based on the requirements of operations Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- To screen resumes beforehand and then send short listed resumes to respective coordinators. To liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal / feedback system that drives high performance. Maintain compensation and benefits program.
- Assess training needs for the development of a thriving human resource and liaise with experts to get the capacity building/coaching done for the team.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- To conduct a fulfilling induction program.
- To promptly comply with personal accident policy related procedures for new recruits and existing. To prepare contracts for external professionals / consultants.
- To ensure timely renewals of all contracts.
- To conduct a thorough exit process (ensuring asset inventory).
- To build relations with such institutes.
- To intimate Coordinators about issues or any matter which need attention. To maintain in all personal files and ensure necessary policies [CPP etc) are complied with where necessary.
- To adhere to any other task assigned by coordinator.
Skills and Qualities
- Post Graduate degree with minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- An incredible drive and intrinsic motivation for people management.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in the field of people management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, including training and performance management. Ability to be organized and make data driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients and stakeholders constructively and assertively. Working to deadlines, multi-tasking and being flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
Process of Application
- Please name your CV in Word or PDF format as Name/age/sex for eg. (PRIYA KADAM/36/F). Attach resume only in word or pdf format, CVs in other formats will not be considered. Please mention: Application for the post of ‘Manager Human Resources’ in the subject line of the mail.
- Provide a cover letter in the mail body.
- Please mention your current CTC and Expected salary along with two references in the CV.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is based on your experience and qualification