· Undertake regular research to identify and research potential funding opportunities from existing and new funding sources
· Create proposals for programs with inputs from the program team and follow up until closure
· Manage fundraising events, with the support of the wider team as required
· Ensure grants are effectively managed and reported on in a timely and accurate manner
· Plan and manage ongoing donor stewardship activities
· Managing payment gateway channels, crowdfunding, and running volunteer programs to increase the revenue of unrestricted
amounts through innovative fundraising ideas
· Making fundraising reports and data compilation for all channels
Skills and Qualities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Corporate experience in a business development/sales / relationship mgt. role (desired)
· Experience in securing funding for charitable or NGO activities from a variety of funding streams (preferred)
· Total work experience of 5+ years; exposure to the social sector / directly in an NGO (preferred)
· Any graduate/post graduate – management education preferred
· Use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and basic number crunching
Process of Application
· Please name your CV in Word or PDF format as Name/age/sex for e.g. (PRIYA KADAM/36/F)
· Attach resume only in word or pdf format, CVs in other formats will not be considered.
· Please mention “Application for the post of ‘MANAGER RESOURCE MOBILISATION” in the subject line of the mail.
· Provide a cover letter in the mail body.
· Please mention your current CTC and Expected salary along with two references in the CV
· Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org