Lead – Technology & Data Cell
Lighthouse Communities Foundation
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Lead – Technology & Data Cell
Lighthouse Communities Foundation works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation. The Lighthouses are run through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together towards changing lives. The provision of location and capital expenditure for the Lighthouse centres is taken care of by the Government. Corporates contribute through CSR funds to provide operational expenses. NGOs come on board to provide various skilling courses to the youth. With penetration in more than 400 of the 500 odd slum communities of Pune, the program has now expanded to other cities viz. PCMC, Dombivali, Aurangabad and also States viz. Delhi and Odisha and upcoming in Hyderabad.
About the Role
The Lead for Technology and Data consultant Cell has the opportunity to create and implement the vision for enabling the organization to serve 1 million youth by 2030 by using cutting-edge technology and data systems. They will Tech enable organizational systems for effective operations, devise data solutions for effective decision making and strategic direction. They will closely work with the program teams to fully understand the program landscape and implement technology solutions accordingly. Implementation would include being the single point of contact for the Software service provider, end to end back-end support and training of the users.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and Implementation/upgradation of a Tech platform for the Livelihood program:
In collaboration with the Software service provider, an ERP system is being developed and is close to going-live. The responsibilities would include:
i) Understanding the business requirements w.r.t the platform
ii) Data migration: Migrating the legacy data on the platform in the required format whilst ensuring accuracy of the data
iii) End-user training across centers and central team: Hand Holding the team along with Service provider during “go-Live” and implementation
iv) Troubleshooting wherever required through constant updates and follow-up on system glitches and ensuring resolution with the support of Software service providers.
v) Monitoring of the system application across centers. Identifying required improvisations and suggesting the same.
vi) Coordinating with software service provider for changes and support required for smooth running of the application
vii) Managing and maintaining SMS/Email gateways, domain, servers etc.
viii) Meaningful data extraction and reporting.
ix) Establish Data systems: Establish protocol for data storage and data sharing.
- Technology requirements for the organization:
- Identify technology requirements for Donor management, HR management and all other areas as
- Manage complete hardware requirements across locations including but not limited to server space, computers, internet solutions and data security.
- Data Analytics: Facilitate culture of data-driven decision making within the organization, including but not limited to, provision of relevant data analytics to program team
- Knowledge Management: Lead the overall knowledge management system for the organization and enable data to be available on cloud with clear protocol for sharing and storage.
What are we looking for:
- Education: BE Computers
- Experience: Project management experience of 5+ years
- Data management skills – Proven understanding of the principles of data management and administration.
- IT and database skills – Familiarity with modern databases and IT systems. Candidates with a fair understanding of PHP and SQL databases would be preferred.
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Partnership management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Base Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Does it sound exciting?
If yes, then share your CV with us mentioning the designation in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, you can visit at https://lighthousecommunities.org.