Lead – Product Innovations
Lead – Product Innovations
ShikshaLokam – Who are we?
ShikshaLokam is a NGO catalysing education leadership in India, enabling and amplying leadership development opportunities for individuals and institutions engaged in K-12 education systems. We offer open-source technology capabilities and resources to the
ecosystem players – Individuals, NGOs, and Government – to enable education leadership development at a large scale with high impact.
ShikshaLokam is a manifestation of Societal Platform thinking, a systemic method to resolve complex societal challenges with speed, at scale, and sustainably.
What would you do? – Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for motivated individuals to join the Innovation team within the Solution design team at ShikshaLokam. If you possess intellectual curiosity, analytical & problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that technology as an open, digital infrastructure can enable sustainable change in education, then you are the ideal candidate for the job. As the Lead – Product Innovations, you would –
- Develop a deep understanding of the education leadership field, its stakeholders and educational processes with the objective of designing solutions on this understanding
- Offer creative co-creation support to partner organisations and enable them to understand and reframe their most acute innovation challenges, collaborating with them to identify new opportunities and reimagine solutions on technology platform
- Imagine and visualize the potential of the platform and convert that imagination into conceptualizations and designs of platform capabilities
- Translate designs and solutions into requirements for the engineering team through relevant documentation
- Liaise closely with engineering team for development of platform capabilities F. Create solutions based on platform capabilities
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation through the process of designing and conceptualizing capabilities and solutions
Who are we looking for? – Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of work experience in Education and/or Ed-Tech and/or Product Management 2. Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Appreciation and/or experience in Societal Platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, research and innovate
- Capability to manage self and time
- Comfort and facility with technology
- Domain knowledge of Education and/or Education leadership is desirable, but not required.
Remuneration: Commensurate with work experience
To apply: Share your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through the form here.