Location: Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods is a group of Hyderabad-based social enterprises that work with marginalised communities to reimagine their livelihoods. Established in 2005, Access Livelihoods is an AIM-NITI Aayog recognised Established Incubation Centre, primarily working on incubating women-owned producer enterprises across primary sectors to create equitable and lasting livelihood opportunities. In January 2022, Access Livelihoods received the National Startup Award for the Best Incubator in the country by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Government of India.
Access Livelihoods offers end-to-end support to marginalised communities, including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support. A team of 80+ passionate individuals, who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and chosen the road less travelled, delivers these professional services. Presently Access Livelihoods is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about us, visit www.alcindia.org/
Position: Field Executives (15)
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu
Swavalamban Connect Kendra (SCK) Project
Access Livelihoods has partnered with SIDBI to scale-up SCK Project across five states – Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, and Tamil Nadu. The project focuses on establishing 100 SCKs across five states which will support the grounding of 10,000 enterprises in 3 years. It envisions to strengthen the MSME / enterprise ecosystem through interventions and engagements which are innovative, inclusive, and impactful and harnessing the technology of Swavalamban Connect Kendra for enterprise promotion.
What is Expected of You?
- Coordinate the implementation of the Swavalamban Connect Kendra Project in the designated districts as per the implementation plan of State Project Manager.
- Outreach & onboarding of prospective SCKs.
- Support SCKs in outreach & mobilisation of aspirant entrepreneurs.
- Orientation & onboarding of potential aspirant entrepreneurs.
- Support SCKs in conducting entrepreneurship awareness & entrepreneurship development program.
- Build and maintain partnerships with multi-stakeholders.
- Responsible for addressing on-field challenges.
- Report regularly to the state project manager on project progress.
- Ensure grounding & handholding of specified no. of enterprises in the designated state.
- Ensure SCKs achieve the intended objectives in the given time.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of using technological tools to implement the project.
What Should You Have?
Qualification: Graduate in development studies/social work or any other social science. Any course of entrepreneurship development/certificate in SME Finance from renowned institutions would be added advantage.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in managing entrepreneurship/livelihoods/enterprise incubation programs.
Language: The candidate should communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and possess fluency in Hindi and English and knowledge of regional languages, i.e. Tamil, Bengali etc.
What do We Offer?
- Non-hierarchical work environment
- A professional work environment and job satisfaction
- The joy of creating social impact
- The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
- A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line as “ Field Executive – SCK [State Name]” to apply for this position.