Executive – Child Care Services
Protsahan India Foundation
Location: New Delhi
Executive – Child Care Services
About Protsahan India Foundation:
Protsahan India Foundation is a center of excellence in innovation & collaboration to eradicate Child Abuse so that all girls living in situations of vulnerability grow up empowered with access to education and healthcare in safe spaces, with greater freedom from all forms of abuse and violence. Girls who have experienced abuse or violence benefit from greater access to healing, care, support, gender justice and other services needed to ensure physical, mental and social well-being. Protsahan works cohesively to nurture girl champions from socially excluded backgrounds by bringing 21st-century skills that endorse self-learning and drive social and economic growth to enable an enriched and sustainable future for a young girl where she reaches her full potential.
To find out more about Protsahan visit www.protsahan.co.in
This position will assist in the execution, operations, & successful management of programs on the ground at Protsahan India Foundation.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain a strategic overview and analysis of issues relating to child care, budgetary allocation for children year on year, child rights, policies and schemes for children by centre and state governments, the status of early childhood education in the country, evaluation and learning.
- Track all media news and updates related to children’s issues in the country.
- Facilitation of workshops and forging partnerships with child care institutions, shelter homes, and NGOs in the country on Protsahan’s key resource areas of child protection, psychosocial care, gender, cyber safety, menstrual hygiene, etc. using the structured modules already developed at Protsahan. Wherever required, updating & developing design and content of modules.
- Provide technical assistance to develop organisation knowledge, execute a transformative research work plan
- Help with reaching out to various resource partners for capacity building of Protsahan Girl Champions, Fellows, & Team.
- Brainstorm, ideate, create for and handle the social media accounts of the organisation
- Support the line manager with taking programs to scale across India
- Assist the senior management with key meetings, documentation, impact reporting, and follow-ups as required
- Support the communication person with data, case stories documentation, etc as per requirement
- Work alongside volunteers and guide them in their work with support functions
- Help with logistics and operations for workshops conducted by Protsahan for external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in Psychology, Law, Sociology or any other relevant equivalent degree
- At least 1-year prior work experience in working on Gender and Child Rights is preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English and Hindi required
- Strong working knowledge of Canva, Adobe Indesign & Photoshop
- Competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams and work under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity of all data and information and maintain professional boundaries with all constituencies.
Must have: To be successful at Protsahan, you will necessarily need to have passion for our mission and a strong desire to work in a dynamic non-profit organisation. Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity, consistency to thrive with commitment at work and trustworthiness.
This position will report to the Program Manager.
Location – New Delhi
Remuneration – Commensurate with skills & experience. Please note, this is an entry-level position ideally for a college fresher or someone with a year of experience, who wishes to work in the grassroots sector in India.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter describing candidate qualifications, relevant experience and contact details of three (3) professional references with contact information to email@example.com with the subject line clearly mentioning the position you are applying for.