Enterprise Development Expert
Enterprise Development Expert
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods is a group of Hyderabad-based social enterprises that work with marginalised communities to reimagine their livelihoods. Established in 2005, Access Livelihoods is an AIM-NITI Aayog recognised Established Incubation Centre, primarily working on incubating women-owned producer enterprises across primary sectors to create equitable and lasting livelihood opportunities. In January 2022, Access Livelihoods received the National Startup Award for the Best Incubator in the country by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Government of India.
Access Livelihoods offers end-to-end support to marginalised communities, including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support. A team of 80+ passionate individuals, who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and chosen the road less travelled, delivers these professional services. Presently Access Livelihoods is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about us, visit www.alcindia.org/
Position: Enterprise Development Expert (1)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Swavalamban Connect Kendra (SCK) Project
Access Livelihoods has partnered with SIDBI to scale-up SCK Project across five states – Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, and Tamil Nadu. The project focuses on establishing 100 SCKs across five states which will support the grounding of 10,000 enterprises in 3 years. It envisions to strengthen the MSME / enterprise ecosystem through interventions and engagements which are innovative, inclusive, and impactful and harnessing the technology of Swavalamban Connect Kendra for enterprise promotion.
What is Expected of You?
- Create curriculum with detailed session plans for the Enterprise Development modules with case studies
- Provide mentoring services to the SCKs and entrepreneurs
- Take the sessions on enterprise development module
- Close coordination with Project Head
- Analyze the existing businesses of entrepreneurs and provide the inputs for grounding of enterprises
- Organize the Entrepreneur Talks
- Frequent travel to project locations to understand entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Responsible for supporting entrepreneurs in 5 states with support of state team
What Should You Have?
Qualification: Graduate/Postgraduates in development studies/social work or any other social science. Any course of entrepreneurship development/certificate in SME Finance from renowned institutions would be added advantage.
Experience: 4+ years of experience in supporting enterprises and have managed livelihoods/enterprise incubation programs.
Language: The candidate should communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and possess fluency in Hindi and English.
What do We Offer?
- Non-hierarchical work environment
- A professional work environment and job satisfaction
- The joy of creating social impact
- The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
- A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line as “ Enterprise Development Expert – SCK” to apply for this position.