Location – Bangalore or Sangli. Regular travel is part of this profile
SANGRAM Sanstha is looking for a Communication Officer to create and implement
communications strategies. Applicants should be excited about developing, implementing and disseminating information and messages on our programs and work. The applicant should have a proven track record in the communications sector or related fields or excellent written and verbal communication skills. [Details about our work can be found at www.sangram.org ]
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, support and promote, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach – In English
- Work closely with the grassroots teams of SANGRAM and its collectives based in Sangli, Kolhapur and Satara; to develop and strengthen content
- Write project reports in English in consultation with organization team
- Develop quarterly Newsletter for the organization
- Develop and disseminate material that increase visibility of the issues that SANGRAM and its collectives works on among stakeholders
- Degree (Bachelors/ Masters) in Communications, or Social Sciences (English medium) 2. Working knowledge of the Development sector desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential (in English)
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- English language reading and writing skills essential (Additional skills of Marathi, Hindi would be useful)
Location – Bangalore or Sangli. Regular travel is part of this profile.
If you are interested, please write an email to email@example.com with the subject – Application for post of Communication Officer.