Communication – Manager
Ashwini Charitable Trust (ACT)
Communication – Manager
Designation: Communication – Manager
Reporting to: Director, ACT
Reporting directly to the Director, the Communication Manager leads the development of
effective communication and delivering the same to key stakeholders of the organisation.
Creating all internal and external communication, ensuring unified and consistent messaging
and fostering relationships with stakeholders via effective communication are the key
deliverables of this role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Communication- All platforms (Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn, Website and others, if any)
– Social Media Management: Develop a plan for and execute regular ACT social media
engagement with the goal of improving re-engagement with existing volunteers and
donors, as well as attracting new volunteers and donors
– Content gathering by liaising with various stakeholders
– Maintain and update the website regularly
Communication- Internal and External Correspondence
– Managing all internal correspondence – Children reports, case studies, field stories, event
related communication, MOMs, etc.
– Managing all external correspondence – global giving reports, newsletters, funder
reports, beo report, etc.
– Manage volunteer communication – inductions, certificates, volunteer meets, etc.
– Designing or coordination of any communication material
Communication Support – Fund Raising
– Identify Awards and Grants and assist with application of the same
– Manage donor communication – sending reports, forms, etc to donor base
Preferred Education Background:
– Graduate/ Post graduate degree in Mass Comm, business management or equivalent
Preferred Work Experience:
– 2-3 years and above of professional experience in this sector
Preferred Skill Set:
– Command over Kannada and English (spoken and written)
– Proven skill in excels, MS word, Google drive, sheets, PowerPoint,
– Attention to detail
– Effective planning and implementation skills
– Working effectively through established systems, procedures and people interactions to
get work done.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com noting the job title in
the subject line. You will be duly informed if your application is shortlisted. Applications will be
accepted until the position is filled.