Assistant Manager – Digital Literacy
Location: Pune/ Mumbai and Bangalore
Assistant Manager – Digital Literacy
The ‘Digital Resource Centres’ program aims at empowering the communities from marginalized backgrounds with enhanced digital literacy and access to Government schemes. In this project, NASSCOM Foundation will set up “Resource Centers for Digital Literacy and E-Governance” in different districts of the country, with a focus on Aspirational districts.
These Resource centres will act as change agents and engines of development, ensuring they provide need-based information, resources and an array of services, that will impact citizens’ lives and their livelihood in alignment with 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. The Centres will be equipped with digital assets like computers & printer, online resources like subscriptions to informative pages/channels and physical resources such as books, magazines, newsletters, making digital tools available and accessible to the entire community. The centres will also provide services to community to avail the eligible Government schemes and E-Governance services and will act as hub to train community members with digital skills making them digitally literate.
As an Assistant Manager – Digital Literacy, she/he/they will be responsible to manage a region ensuring smooth implementation of the project. Broad structure of responsibilities is as below:
- Close coordination with Implementation Partners to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Manage & coordinate day-to-day planning, implementation and management of project activities as per the defined outputs and milestones.
- Create and maintain detailed timelines/work plans for all project deliverables and key milestones with periodic reviews with different stakeholders.
- Ensure project interventions, planed outputs and outcomes are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Coordinate with Implementation partner, direct beneficiaries to capture quality case stories, testimonials, success stories, videos and share with internal Communications team for project outreach.
- Ensure reporting timelines are met and keep a track of any unforeseen challenges.
- Ensuring data and reporting compliances as per the LFA, M&E framework developed for the project as well as per the internal processes.
- Capturing and documenting best practices under the project.
- Develop reports and manage project documentation for internal and external stakeholders, prepare materials for presentations and briefings and deliver formal and informal presentations, as assigned
- Be the custodian of the assigned project dashboard and report it to relevant stakeholders.
- Visit the resource centres regularly for real time monitoring and field updates.
- Any other incidental work as and when assigned by the management.
- Post-Graduate, or equivalent standard of education essential – ideally in rural management, international development, public policy or other social sciences
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Understanding of the Digital Literacy landscape in India with experience in executing relevant projects.
- Privy to writing proposals, creating strategies and engaging with potential partners
- Good report writing skills as per internal / external requirements
- Knowledge of project monitoring & evaluation (M&E), project-implementation-plan (PIP), impact evaluation and ToC framework’
- Ability to translate concepts into learning outcomes.
- Passion towards working in social sector.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with understanding of importance of working in and with a team in a cohesive manner.
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
- Readiness for extensive travelling (60-70% of time) across India.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at email@example.com
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.