Location: Bangalore or Gurugram
Saahas a ‘Not for Profit’ organization was set up in 2001 under the Karnataka Societies Act 1960. Saahas focuses on programs based on the concepts of ‘Source Segregation and ‘Decentralized Waste Management’ within the framework of the Solid Waste Management Rules 2016 and principles of Circular Economy. Saahas works with government institutions, corporates, households and schools to bring attention to best practices in the management of solid waste and also establishes collection and processing infrastructure. Our programs also provide better livelihood opportunities for the informal sector and people at the base of the pyramid.
India to become a leading Circular Economy where Nothing is Waste.
- Pilot innovative resource management programs.
- Collaborate closely with communities, administrators, businesses and lawmakers.
- Evolve next practices for adoption of Circular Economy
The Accounts & Admin Executive shall report into the Accounting Manager and execute tasks related to maintaining the accounts and statutory requirement of the organization.
Location: Bangalore or Gurugram
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Making payments and receipts as necessary for the projects and entering in Tally
- Make necessary journal entries as per standard procedures
- Adhere to the Saahas Accounting and Financial compliance procedures
- Verifying vouchers, bills, invoices across the projects both in soft and hard copy.
- Ensure filing of all hard copies on invoices and claims
- Raising Work orders, Invoices, Fund requests, receipts based on the requirement.
- Managing accounts of different projects as assigned
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements periodically in the format provided
- Preparing monthly/quarterly financial reports for the projects with details of fund inflow, expense details and fund utilization
- Raising fund release requests to funding partners and submit monthly invoices for projects where invoices need to be submitted.
- Ensure statutory payments like PF, ESI, Professional Tax, TDS etc are made on time and reports pertaining to them are prepared and submitted on time
- Filing quarterly and annual FCRA returns. Get an understanding of the FCRA norms and keep self-updated on the new norms released from time to time
- Prepare salary statements and payslips for the staff based on the requirement.
- Coordinating with lead HR for completing joining and exit formalities.
- Registering new joinees to statutory.
- Coordinating for ID cards, visiting cards, HR tool updates, email ID creation.
- Accounts Executive shall work a standard workweek (6 days a week with 2 Saturdays off in a month) and may be required to work some evenings and weekends depending on the organization’s needs.
- Workhours shall be 9.30 am to 6 pm on weekdays and 9.30 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.
B.Com , working knowledge of Tally or any other equivalent accounting software
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in handling accounts related work.
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Please mail your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the subject as “Application for Accounts Executive” and indicate your preferred location between Bangalore and Gurugram.