Abhinav Bindra Foundation
About Abhinav Bindra Foundation Trust
The Abhinav Bindra Foundation in India aims to bring Global Best Practices into the Indian Sporting Landscape, not only supporting what currently exists as a protocol in Sport, but also making it more accountable, expert-driven, and locally contextualized. Under the vision of India’s only Individual Olympic Gold Medalist, Mr. Abhinav Bindra, the Foundation operates under 3 pillars – Education, Intervention, and Social Upliftment. With activities across the country, the objective is to ensure that we help India redefine its understanding of sport and use that understanding to improve the day-to-day process of creating a robust Sporting Ecosystem that can create World Champions. Because it’s not every four years, it’s every day!
To know more, please visit – www.abft.in
Designation: Accounts Executive
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate or postgraduate from a reputed institution.
- 2+ years experience in accounting and financial management.
- Should have practical knowledge of Excel, Advance Excel, Powerpoint, and google spreadsheet.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Good knowledge of financial reporting.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping of day-to-day transactions related to the project and acting as the main point of contact for the internal accounts team to ensure financial compliances are in place.
- Ability to run payroll and manage payroll compliances.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, reimbursements, and other transactions).
- Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Providing accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information related to the project.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may email their resume along with a cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org